Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Garden is coming into view, and the War on Weeds is going pretty well, considering they have the upper hand.







I actually have some flowers out there, plus a great SPOT for the garden.

As I have declared war again this year on my weeds and overhanging branches, they are still winning for the most part, but my Plan B for the Back Yard is going forward.
I am lucky to have fast-growing grass and green stuff that fills in for it. And cows across the street, plus hawks, moles, rabbits, songbirds, and more to round out the picture.

How is your garden growing?  Well, I hope! The Farmer's Market at the Old Mall was full of wonderful heirloom tomatoes, potatoes, flowers, jam, pottery, dogs, babies in slings, and smiles today.

We'll be back.








Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
Join me on Pinterest
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - or share your ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...