Saturday, July 6, 2013

Raining... and a walk before the rain at Chuck Crume Nature Park.





Looking for events in the BG, KY area? Click here for the BG Events Page.

This week was busy, but it was also rainy here. Now to have the yard dry up a tad so I can walk without squishiness.

I got some photos from a walk at Chuck B. Crume Nature Park to share. It was a pretty day, before the rains began.

Here are a couple of photos from that day.













































I have more posted here on Facebook.

There are some more blogs I do that you might like. Here they are:

The Nontraditional Student blog

Find Scholarships and Grants

Girl Scout Betsy

The Moon and the Willow Tree, and

Squidoo Liz.

It has been a relaxing weekend. Now to get busy on other things!

Leave a comment, blog friends.

Betsyanne

Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook 

Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

And visit me. I'm on Pinterest too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - or share your ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...