Wednesday, January 30, 2019

I sent away for another Garden Catalog today for a great reason - a possible Recession.

Every year I plan a garden, whether I actually do one or not.

Which means (on the very good side) I have many seeds and ideas.

I do have room, share a gated enclosure with a rabbit family.

I have some catalogs that come to me every year, and one I must order. But I can get along with what I have already.

Ideas for this year include:
1. Planting tomatoes
2. Planting corn? Squash? Peppers? Potatoes?
3. Going from Maybe to Yes.

There is much to think about.

Will there be another recession? Who knows. But having a garden sounds practical to me, whatever happens this summer. If the President has another Government Shutdown, I want to be more ready.

I hope all my readers are doing fine. I will see if this blog is going to another address, then will change it back. I think it will be a good thing to do this year. PLUS it will help me get my writing going again.

 Join me on Twitter at @scholarsgrants, @betsyanne or @nontrads 

Betsyanne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - or share your ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...