Monday, May 26, 2014

The Moose Child City, MooseHeart, was beautiful, lots of beautiful flowers and gardens too.

Rickey and I really enjoyed our trip to Mooseheart.

We'd talked about visiting there for a long time.

Mooseheart is a place where kids can come from all over the country and live in families  - - the whole place is a City for Kids. We also got to see the Moose Museum and learn more about their history. My favorite place was the Church of God.

Here are a couple of my favorite photos from Mooseheart.
A musical Angel.






















This Moose was bigger than I thought he would be.

















The side of the Church of God.
















I posted the rest at my Facebook page here: 2014 Mooseheart Visit.

You can learn more about Mooseheart from their website.
 
Looking for BG (Bowling Green, KY) Events? Go here: BG Event Sites.

This is at my other blog: The Moon and the Willow Tree.

And here are more current sites and projects: (besides my books, organizing, and more...)

The <unofficial> Outdoor Journey Project Facebook Page and Website. "Putting the Outing back into Girl Scouting!"

My Personal Page and blog 

The Nontrads site and blog

My Squidoo pages

Check out my Pinterest boards 

Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook 

Join me on Twitter at @scholarsgrants, @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - or share your ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...