Saturday, October 15, 2011

Distribution Dates for Coats for Kids

Spread the word!









Do you know a family in need of Coats for Kids?

(From Facebook) "The Bowling Green Junior Woman's Club will be having "Distribution Days" at the Bowling Green Hot Rods stadium for Coats For Kids. If a family needs coats, they can pick them up on the following dates at the stadium:
Tuesday, October 25, 9-11am
Saturday, November 12, 8am-noon
Tuesday, November 29, 9-11am"

Can you help us spread the word for those in need?
bgjrwc@yahoo.com








Go to the Events in Bowling Green Kentucky posting for this week. (October 8-16)

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - or share your ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...