Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Get Did you have flood damage? There might be FEMA assistance in Bowling Green - here is BG Daily News Article link

Register your losses if you had flood damage - and maybe qualify for FEMA assistance

Flood 2010 - people in the Bowling Green area are urged to fill out a form to register loss and/or damage to their property or houses here.

There is a website at, with an "email us" link that residents can use.

If you have questions, you can call 270-781-8776 or go to

This information is from the Daily News site.

Here is the Daily News link that explains how to do that.


Get an inexpensive web page or blog, lessons on software and how to use your computer, ESL (English as a Second Language) English and writing lessons, artist cards, graphic design, logo and form design, and more.
Betsy's CGC, Bowling Green, Kentucky
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...