Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stop and shop at the Gallery Hop! (Friday March 19)











A Bowling Green Gallery Hop will take place this Friday, March 19.

Who: Artists and Friends of Artists, everyone who loves to look at art.


Where: All around Bowling Green - at shops, people's studios, etc.

What: The 3rd Annual Gallery Hop! This is an event where people go from studio to studio checking out new artist's work, having snacks, chatting, and buying things from artists.

When: 5:00 - 8:00 (times may vary a bit for different locations)

How: Very easily visit lots and lots of artists AND see their studios! It's a fun event. This is the first Gallery Hop. There will be more offered this year too.

I will be at the Pots Place during the Gallery Hop this year, but hope to also visit other artists' studios too. See you there!

-Betsyanne

The Bowling Green Gallery Hop page at VSA

A couple of my favorite Gallery Hop places!

The Pots Place Co-op Studio and Gallery
Memphis Marsha's Art Gallery and Classes

Of course, I love them all. I only wish I could visit EVERY location this year. Someday...


-Betsyanne


Some of my links:

My business pages
The Nontrad site and blog

My site and blog
My Squidoo Pages and Join Squidoo

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment - or share your ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...