Monday, February 1, 2010

The Frist Center in Nashville has free admission today!






I put this on my other blog today too. (The Moon and the Willow Tree).


You can go to the Frist museum today in Nashville for free. A big thank you goes out to Andee for this information. Her website link is below. I have been to the Frist museum before. It has beautiful architecture and a fun gift shop, too.

Find out more details, like what is showing there today, at the Moon and Willow tree blog:
http://www.betsyanne.blogspot.com/

And here is Andee's site and blog:
Andee's website and blog

Betsyanne







Some of my links:

The Nontrad site and blog

My site and blog
My Squidoo Pages and
Join Squidoo

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for the info, Andee. I really want to come there today. Today will be perfect since it is free admission. I love free stuff. Regards, Alex

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment - or share your ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...