Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Getting ready for my Garden. Have some seeds, will list! Maybe will trade some later. Also: cutting to make things ready.

Hi, all! Checking in... with news about this summer's garden.

It's time to start seeds for the garden - - now or soon, depending on what you want to grow.

I have grown tomatoes and peppers before. Before Covid, I could wait until after most people bought plants, then buy some for me at a discount. This was a wise and fun method, until Covid.

Now, I plan to plant seeds instead. I have a grow mat, and some seeds for this year. I hope to save some of the seeds for next year also.









Before planting seedlings, though, I have some work to do. :-)

The saplings around the garden area must be cut, as well as trimmed. Then I will need to also rake the area, and turn the soil over. 

But all will be worth it. 









Whether I do some, or a lot of planting, it will be a good thing.

I am looking forward to it! 

I hope this posting finds you well and happy. Stay safe!

Betsyanne










Join me on Twitter at @betsyanne or @nontrads

Join me on my Betsyanne site, my Selling Page

and the Nontraditional Student website and blog too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - or share your ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...