Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A possible Three Farmer's Markets in Bowling Green? Sounds good!

 Looking for the Events Calendar for this week? Here it is:

Events this week April 2-9

Farmer's Market produce - from the moon stars and paper blog
Well, I for one am glad we have some Farmer's Markets to go to here in the Bowling Green, Kentucky area, especially since I have not started my garden yet.

I do still have a garden spot, but have not planted it... I may go to Farmer's Markets this year and get my planning done for next year. We shall see...


FYI: Here are the Farmer's Markets I know about so far:

The Sky Farmer's Market is located at 5th and High Street in the back of the Medical Center. It opens on April 14th. The hours will be Tuesdays from 7-1, and Saturdays from 7 to noon. Here is their Facebook page.

The Bowling Green Farmer's Market is located at the Hobby Lobby parking lot on Scottsville Road. They are open Saturdays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 6 a.m. until sell-out. They opened yesterday (Tuesday April 3rd). Here is their Facebook page, which I just liked.

?A possible Farmer's Market may visit downtown Bowling Green on Second Saturdays. Visit downtown Bowling Green, Kentucky on Saturday, April 14th to find out. Here is their Facebook page.

The neat thing about Farmer's Markets is not only the good prices, but the people you support with your purchases. You can buy food and do a good deed at the same time.

Leave a comment!

Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

 Looking for the Events Calendar for this week? Here it is:

Events this week April 2-9

Photo from the Public Domain Images site




I love Bowling Green! 
 
You can get your FREE i love bg buttons at the Bowling Green Area Convention & Visitors Bureau. Call 270-781-3200 or email info@visitbgky.com. 
Want to make something with the logo and help the BG Area Convention and Visitors Bureau too? Contact Emily.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - or share your ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...