Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dancing flowers in cars, birds in the bushes, and the disappearing print mystery...

 Okay... here are a few photos from the last few weeks.

I saw at least three birds in the bushes at McDonald's last Wednesday... they were so cute. They hide there and peek out to see if anyone throws food out of the car, I think.










You can barely see it, but the bird is getting ready to fly away. The minute I went for the camera, they decided they were all camera-shy and flew someplace else.










While its owner was busy, this flower (solar-powered?) was busy moving around inside the car. I have only seen these a couple of times so far.
















I saw this print at Graves-Gilbert and liked it. The next time I was there, it was gone. The hanging tabs were there, but the print wasn't. I wonder if somebody took it home?

Betsyanne

Some of my sites and blogs:

My Personal Page and blog 

The Nontrads site and blog

My Squidoo pages

Check out my Pinterest boards 

Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook 

My new blog: Girl Scout Betsy

Join me on Twitter at @scholarsgrants, @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - or share your ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...