Friday, August 23, 2013

My blog ping services - 7 different ones to share.

I pinged my most popular blog today.

It was the Nontraditional Student Blog. I keep a list of Blog Ping Serices in my booksmarks, so it's easy to navigate to each one.

Anyway, I think maybe other bloggers would like to use these. They are free, and fast.

Some of these have memberships, but I prefer not to pay that, at least yet. It WOULD be nice to be a computer whiz and somehow not have to manually put the information in everywhere, but what are you gonna do?

Here they are, a Sharing list, not in any particular order.

#1.  Ping-O-Matic - this one is fast fast. I haven't figured out what the Specialized Sites are yet, so I leave them blank.

#2. Feedburner - a must. I have subscribers here, so the faster they get that email, the better.

#3. Pingler - a more recent program, but pretty pro. I can't figure out all the almost-the-same addresses they send to. Check it out and you will see what I mean. Sometimes you have to wait in the queue.

#4. Feed Shark - list your RSS feed here too, so you get to click both categories. I don't list on the Podcast area (last one). But maybe someday.

#5. MyPageRank - another good one. Click the small box at the top, and all the boxes will click to selected mode.

#6. Pingates - they also let you Ping your RSS feed. After you have used these a bit, you can just click the link in the box because the site will remember your choices from last time, as do the others.  This saves a LOT of time.

#7. BlogPingTool - I usually run out of time before I do this one. But it does the job when I do it.

So there you have them. When I'm in a hurry, I just Ping Feedburner. Then (in order) I use Ping-O-Matic and Pingler. The rest are great if I have time.

Do you use a Blog Ping service and really like it? List it as a comment. Or just say hi.

Later!

-Betsyanne






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - or share your ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...