Monday, March 12, 2012

I may merge this blog with another one..

I have two blogs that pretty much are the same. They are both personal blogs. One is this one, and the other is The Moon and the Willow Tree. I am still researching how to merge them with each other.

Here is the Moon and the Willow Tree:
 http://betsyanne.blogspot.com/

I could make more postings then. It is not suggested to ever have the same postings on more than one blog, so this could really help.

Have you ever merged two blogs? Do you think this is a good idea?

Betsyanne

My Personal Page and blog
The Nontrads site and blog
My Squidoo pages
Join me on my Fan Page on Facebook
Join me on Twitter as @betsyanne or @nontrads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment - or share your ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...